Liebster Blog Award
Jubiiii 🙂 best morning for days! After several days with messages about sample delay and so I woke up this morning to the fact that I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Hiba – http://cloudoflace.com Thank you so much Hiba this means a lot to me, I love your blog, and since I started blogging you have been a great support and inspiration – I love the way you tell about things, and I actually tried your receipt to hair care with honey: http://cloudoflace.com/2012/03/ it works very well, and therefore I have used it for several times – I add a little lemon it lightens the hair just a bit 🙂
I don’t know too much about blog nominations, this is my first time – and now I know the feeling of being nominated – and it is great!
Rules for accepting and passing along the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. -done – again THANK YOU HIBA 🙂
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. -done
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. -done
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers who you feel deserve to be noticed. Done, find list below
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog. done
It is hard I have only 5 blogs to nominate, since I found so many great blogs here, but please check out these blogs – I know I like them – I hope they fit the rules of Liebster Blog Award:
I hope you guys have a great day – I know I will.
Keep in touch! Camilla